Search This Blog

Saturday 3 August 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 2:10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take the stage lord
And have your way
I'm just a vessel
And nothing more
And when you're done
Please take the glory
I'm satisfied just to see you glorified

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Ephesians 2:10 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel take the center stage in my life and direct me in all I do

Lord I am yours use my life for your glory in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life whatever will not bring glory to you henceforth

Lord increase in me the truth of the gospel and the capacity to live for you for the rest of my life

Lord destroy every evil emergencies planned for this month and the rest of the year

Lord help me, do not let me live based on human understanding only, give me divine understanding and direction

Lord henceforth let my life begin to mainfest your promises for me

Lord terminate every libations poured on any evil altar set to truncate my destiny or that of my household in in Jesus name

Lord let your light continually shine in and through me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel arise over this nation and let your mercy prevail over the works and judgement of darkness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, change our story for the best henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shal not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am Christ's masterpiece, He use me for His glory always. My life is dedicated to the King of kings no evil report is permitted in my life. This is my new season, my vision is orchestrated by Christ Jesus. I am enlightened by the Holy Spirit, greatness is seen in and around me to the glory of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...