Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2024

Prayer from Exodus 14:14

Song

This is how I fight my battles
There's a table
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles

It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You

The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
Exodus 14:14 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and honour your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for the manifestation of your promises in my life

Father arise and fight for me, silent all opposers and opposition against me

Lord fight for your children in this nation, put an end to famine and lack in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy, restore the glory of the nation in Jesus name

Lord help me right early, and never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord destroy all negativity from the pit of hell that wants to keep me in an unpleasant situation

Lord  destroy every battle risen against my health and well being in Jesus name

Lord over this nation destroy the ploys of the wicked concerning every child and every home in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our situation for the best in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has risen on my behalf, He is restoring all that I lost. The King of kings is fighting for me and I will hold my peace. The ancient of days has ruled in my favour. Mercy has spoken for me, grace has found me. I am moving to the next level of greater grace and mercy in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...