Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Prayer from Romans 4:20

Hymn

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
  Standing on the promises of God.

  Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
  I’m standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,
  Standing on the promises of God.


Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.
Romans 4:20 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify you and worship your holy name for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the fulfillment of your promises in my life always

Lord thank you for showing yourself mighty in all areas and for terminating every appearance of evil

Lord help me to always trust in you, not in my ability, not in my achievements or intellects alone

Lord grant me divine direction and clarity in all that I do, never let me walk blindly in this journey of life

Lord arise over this nation let your mercy speak and let your promises for us manifest in your mercy

Lord concerning (mention) bring it to manifestation accord to your promises for me in your word

Lord erase every plans of destruction or termination at the point of breakthrough in my life

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our story today, against all odds and human reasoning, let us experience the miraculous in all aspects of life

*Thank God*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I stand on the promises of the Most High. His words never fail, they will fulfill the purpose with which they were sent to my life. I am a recipient of the wonder working power of Christ. I will never be discouraged, my joy increases constantly because the word of God directs me. My life is an haven of divine blessing and divine manifestation of the power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th August 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...