Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2024

Prayer from Acts 2:25-28

Song by Israel & New Breed

Who is like You Lord in all the earth
Matchless love and beauty endless worth
Nothing in this world will satisfy
Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

Your presence is heaven to me
Your presence is heaven to me

Treasure of my heart and of my soul
In my weakness You are merciful
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs
Holder of my future days to come

King David said this about him: ‘I see that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises! My body rests in hope. For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your Holy One to rot in the grave. You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence.’
Acts of the Apostles 2:25‭-‬28 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the truth and light I receive daily through your word

Lord thank you for your divine presence that envelopes my soul

Lord thank you for removing everything that wants to take me away from your presence

Lord increase in me the zeal to focus on you and trust you for the rest of my life

Lord no matter where I find myself never let me grieve the Holy spirit to the extent that your presence will depart from me

Lord through me, let souls be redeemed and let destinies be transformed by your light

Lord eliminate every desires of the works of flesh from my life henceforth 

Lord at this end time, help me to stay focused on you more than anything and to do your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives be filled with divine wonders that draw souls to Christ Jesus

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I dwell daily in the presence of the Most High King. He guides me in all I do. My life is lived for Christ Jesus. I carry His truth inside of me daily. My eyes are opened to divinity, I do not just live for the sake of living. I live a purpose filled life orchestrated by God. I am alive because Jesus is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...