Search This Blog

Sunday 25 August 2024

Prayer from Psalms 28:2,6-7

Good Morning

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said he would not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forever more

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord


Listen to my prayer for mercy as I cry out to you for help, as I lift my hands toward your holy sanctuary. Praise the Lord! For he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalms 28:2‭, ‬6‭-‬7 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God you alone are the everlasting deliverer I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement of sin

Lord I ask for mercy over this nation and nations across the world in Jesus name

Lord have mercy over anyone that is being confined in a place against their will, due to evil judgement despite their innocence

Lord speak over my home and my family and silent every judgement of negativity

Lord let your mercy change every evil report from any office of authority over myself and my household

Lord let your mercy shine light over my destiny and my ways for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord I pray for mercy over (mention) let it end in praise

Lord destroy every plan to truncate destinies suddenly in this nation

Lord arise, and take control over all decrees that stands against your will in this land

Lord shower your mercy on the body of Christ worldwide in Jesus name

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, have your way in our lives, never let our lives end the way the eny planned it in Jesus name

*Pray for Mercy*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God has gone ahead of me, His mercy speaks for me daily. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus, His truth shines upon me daily. My destiny is overshadowed by grace. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. God almighty is for me, therefore nothing can stand against me. My dwelling place is enveloped in Christ, therefore no evil will befall me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th August 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...