Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Prayer from Psalms 27:2-3

Song by Hillsong

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour

When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.
Psalm 27:2‭-‬3 ESV


Prayer

Lord almighty I exalt your name and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily encourages me and instills your truth in me

Lord thank you for your mercy that surrounds me daily, glory honour and adoration belongs to you

I cast out every spirit of fear from my life and lineage

I decree henceforth the confidence from the King of kings dwells in me so I will not be afraid

I decree those who gather for my downfall will fall in their gathering in Jesus name

I decree over this nation oppression and oppressors are destroyed permanently

I clear my name and that of my household from the office of evil data collectors

I decree peace over this nation and nations encountering any form of unrest in Jesus name

I decree every spoken word or declaration made against my destiny will not stand

I decree there wil be no evil emergencies in and around me in Jesus name

I decree over this community all evil gate keepers receive permanent transfer now never resurface in Jesus name amen

I decree over my spiritual life, I will not function in spiritual dwarfism, I grow henceforth to my full spiritual potential as ordained by God

I decree over every home the gates of hell will not prevail

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the presence of God surrounds us as a shield, the Holy spirit orders our steps henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the living God dwells in me, He directs my paths daily. The evil camp of the workers of iniquity is permanently destroyed. I will not fear, I am not created to worry or entertain any iota of fear of unknown. Jesus is in control, nothing will go wrong. Grace is manifesting in and around my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...