Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2024

Prayer from Genesis 39:11-12, 16-20

Song by Maverick City

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, 


But one day, when he went into the house to do his work and none of the men of the house was there in the house, she caught him by his garment, saying, “Lie with me.” But he left his garment in her hand and fled and got out of the house. Then she laid up his garment by her until his master came home, and she told him the same story, saying, “The Hebrew servant, whom you have brought among us, came in to me to laugh at me. But as soon as I lifted up my voice and cried, he left his garment beside me and fled out of the house.” As soon as his master heard the words that his wife spoke to him, “This is the way your servant treated me,” his anger was kindled. And Joseph’s master took him and put him into the prison, the place where the king’s prisoners were confined, and he was there in prison. Genesis 39:11‭-‬12‭, ‬16‭-‬20 ESV


Prayer
Lord I honour your name and worship you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over the judgement of sin

Lord avenge for me against all negative treatment and evil manipulation

Lord today expose all evil accusers and accusations against my life and my family

Lord terminate every ploy from the kingdom of darkness against my progress

Lord expose any human waging familiar or unfamiliar war against me in any aspect of life, terminate their plans

Father arise and deliver me from every authory planning to cause any form of loss in my life

Lord whatever petition has been submitted against me or any member of our family that will bring evil action against us cancel it

Lord destroy all naysayers and evil orchestrator around my destiny and household

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and fight for us, make us victors and not victims in any negativive situations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All accusers and their accusations have been negated permanently. The Lord has given me victory over negative petition in the physical or spiritual realm. I will not fall for the enemy to rejoice. My victory will not be smouldered with shame. My life is a testament of the great and mighty power of God. God has ruled in my favour, it is my season of multiple victories in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...