Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2024

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 2:9

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

Eyes haven't seen
And ears haven't heard
The kind of blessings
The kind of blessings
That's about to fall on me, yeah, 

'Cause victory is here
Kicked defeat out the door
God's doing a new thing, yeah
Get ready for overflow

'Cause I'm getting ready 
Something I've never seen 
Prophesy over your life saying 
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Something I've never seen

That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT


Prayer

Mighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord release your power over my life and let my life experience your overflow

Lord  guide me in all areas and truncate every evil plan against my destiny

I decree henceforth I will witness the overflowing power of God in all I do

I decree new level of divine blessings, intervention and promotions according to the will of God is opened for me

I decree the power of God has finally truncated delays and denials in and around me

I decree my promotion can't be hindered by no power or force

I decree I have divine clarity, wisdom and understanding, I excel in all I do

I decree through me, souls will come to the knowledge of the true God

I decree the peace of God over this nation and nations around the world

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, all gates and doors are opened, we have ease of access in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The overflowing power of God is at work in my life. God is doing a new thing in and through me. New gates and doors are opened, He has set in motion divine ease for new territory for me. I will continually shine the light of Christ everywhere I go and I will not suffer any loss in Jesus name amen. Nothing missing and nothing broken. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...