Search This Blog

Friday 2 August 2024

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 7:14

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You


if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Prayer

King of kings I worship your majesty and honour your holy name for who you are

Almighty God thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord Jesus take the center and the stage of my life, have your way and let my life glorify you

Lord have mercy on this nation, remove every wrath caused by sin in Jesus name

Lord help us in this nation, take away the works and workers of darkness in Jesus' Name

Lord heal this land, terminate lack, sorrow and shedding of innocent blood

Lord destroy the evil covenant working against your will for this nation in Jesus name

Lord, in my lineage remove all negativity and plans of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord I ask for divine protection over my household and all that concerns me

Lord terminate the coven of the wicked and their wickedness henceforth

Lord let your truth reign in this nation, let your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin

Lord arise and destroy all known and unknown emergencies that will claim lives and destinies

Lord shield us with your fire and cover us under your wing in Jesus name

Lord put an end to all unrest in your mercy and let peace reign

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, continue to guide us everywhere we go in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in charge, He has taken the center stage. The king of glory is ruling over the affairs of my life. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High. In Christ, I live move and have my being. His grace has spoken over me, I will never be a victim of any evil occurrence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...