Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2024

Prayer from James 1:2-4

Hymn

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name
On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2‭-‬4 ESV

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love for me and for always showing me that you are greater than any issue in my life

Lord help me in this walk of faith do not let doubt set me on the pedestal of failure in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you, everyday of my life let my gaze on you never shift

Lord in every life trial, grant me grace to walk by faith into my victory

I decree every plan from the kingdom of hell to keep me below the plans of God is permanently destroyed

I decree, I have already overcome the trials, I am soaring higher and higher because I am a victor

I decree grace is speaking for me, and mercy has over shadowed me in Jesus name

I decree, nothing will cause a sudden end to my life this month or the rest of 2024 in Jesus name

I decree, today marks the beginning of the perfection of the promises of God over my destiny

I decree, my body will never be the habitation of negativity and I will not service negativity with my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, there is a daily increase in our faith in God. The devil will never have the last laugh over us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I am has taken me out of the miry clay and set my feet on the solid rock. Abba is in control, no trial of faith can see my end, it will end in praise. This season of my life is meant for rejoicing, no sorrow is permitted in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...