Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2024

Prayer from Jude 1:24-25

Song by Elevation Worship

Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.
Jude 1:24‭-‬25 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I exalt your majesty and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

You are worthy oh Lord Jesus and all glory belongs to you

Abba to you be all the adoration, as I worship you accept my worship and praise to you

Lord thank you for keeping me from falling away into utter darkness and sin that destroys the souls

Lord thank you for my redemption and the ultimate price paid for me

Father let my life continually bring glory to you, never let me get tired of living for you

Lord remove all distraction and distractive elements that wants to cause me pain in my life journey

Lord increase the zeal to grow in you and for my spiritual clarity in Jesus name

Lord eliminate all unwanted attachment from the pit of hell from my life

Lord over this nation let your name be praised, let homes and community be filled with your divine light

Lord heal this land and nations around the world in your mercy

Heavenly father destroy the handwriting of darkness in and around my destiny

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, destiny truncators will never have a place in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Worship God almighty*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God speaks over me daily, His mercy covers me and His love overshadows my destiny. I will worship and praise the King of glory everyday of my life and for the rest of my life because He deserves it. The fruit of my lips will not turn to fruits of sorrow or sadness. My life is an haven of the ever present help of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...