Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2024

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 33:15

Song by Chevelle Franklyn

No foreign god can take Your place
No foreign god can take Your place
No foreign god can take Your place

It's You that I love
It′s You that I love
It's You that I love
It′s You that I love


He also removed the foreign gods and the idol from the house of the Lord, as well as all the altars which he had built on the mountain of the house of the Lord and in Jerusalem; and he threw them outside the city.
2 Chronicles 33:15 AMP

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and glorify your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for giving me divine understanding that you are the greatest and the mightiest

Lord thank you for being my God and my sustainer all glory belong to you

I decree my life will never be subjected to serving any foreign god in Jesus name

I pull down and break every altar of foreign god exalted over this nation in Jesus name

I destroy all libations specifically made  by anyone over my lineage to any Idol known or unknown

I break all connection and oath to any god that is calling for vengeance over my destiny and lineage

I decree today mark the end of the reign of any power and authority that is working against the plan of God for me

I decree anywhere my name, pictures, certificates, or anything representing myself or any member  of my family is being used for negative sacrifice be destroyed permanently

I decree today is the begining of my jubilee, I have my freedom because Jesus has set me free

I decree every power tying me down to the past and limiting me or any member of my family from attaining the height God has for us is destroyed totally

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household no power of hell or schemes of man can hinder us from receiving what God has released and made available to us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The King of kings has ruled in my favour, he has terminated every authority of foreign gods. His hands are on me and I can never become a specimen in the hands of the workers of iniquity. Christ has set me free, He is my shield, my buckler and my ever present help. Jehovah has terminated all evil emergencies, this is my season of Jubilee. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...