Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Prayer from Psalms 20:7-8

Song

How excellent is your nameoh Lord
How excellent is your name oh Lord
How excellent is your name
How excellent is your name
How excellent is your name oh Lord


Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the Lord our God. Those nations will fall down and collapse, but we will rise up and stand firm.
Psalms 20:7‭-‬8 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for today and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the power in your word and your name and the understanding I have in who you are

Lord thank you for this nation, for showing us your mercy and truth daily

Lord have your way in this nation, let your power be seen in all areas in Jesus name

Lord erase the plans of the wicked over this nation in your mercy

Father destroy that activities of darkness that wants to keep this nation in bondage in Jesus name

Lord our trust is in you, arise and show us mercy in all areas in Jesus name

Lord uproot all evil ordinances and evil orchestrator in our path in Jesus name

Lord transform all homes and let your will only stand in all homes in Jesus name

Lord help the youths of this nation, do not allow the plans of the wicked prevail over their destinies

Lord help the economy of this nation and put an end to famine and lack

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let your will stand above the will of the workers of iniquity over our house in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding surrounds me. The grace of God is upon my destiny daily. I am a carrier of the wonders of God. My life is for Christ, in Him I live, move and have my being. Through me destinies will be transformed and souls will come to the knowledge of their maker in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...