Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

Prayer from Joshua 1:8-9

Song

Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:8‭-‬9 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and worship your holy name because you are God

Almighty father thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree I have divine strength the power of God lives inside of me

I decree every spirit of fear is removed permanently from my life

I decree the presence of God tabernacles over my destiny no power of hell can have dominion over me

I decree my courage is divine therefore fear have no place in my life in Jesus name

Lord increase in me the zeal to know your word more and be doer of your word in every aspect of my life

Lord eliminate the desires of the wicked and the workers of iniquity from my life henceforth

Lord let your light continually shine over my life and everything that concern me

Lord take control over this nation, destroy the plans and purposes of the workers of iniquity

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the grace of God surrounds us daily and His presence guides us forever in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the life of God in me, fear have no place in me. The word of God dwells inside of me, I am not just a reader but the doer of the word. The Lord has caused His light to shine upon me. I will never live under any form of obscurity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...