Search This Blog

Thursday 22 August 2024

Prayer from Exodus 15:25-26

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for You
I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

So Moses cried out to the Lord for help, and the Lord showed him a piece of wood. Moses threw it into the water, and this made the water good to drink. It was there at Marah that the Lord set before them the following decree as a standard to test their faithfulness to him. He said, “If you will listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his sight, obeying his commands and keeping all his decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you.”
Exodus 15:25‭-‬26 NLT


Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your name and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord I bow before you in total adoration, thank you for being God in my life

Lord let my life always bring glory to you in all that I do

Mighty God remove every source of bitterness from my life and lineage today

Lord whatever crept into my life unknowingly that has made my life a host to evil parasites put an end to them today

Lord let your mercy turn every evil and bitter water to pleasant surprises henceforth

Lord remove from my life all limits and limitations holding me back from attaining your promises for me

Lord let the stigma that has been placed on my destiny be permanently erased today

Lord, let today mark the anniversary of good news and greater heights in my life

Lord what has been impossible for a long time, this day let your hands of possibilities rest on it

Lord remove all evil arrows causing delays, denials and stagnation from my destiny

Lord remove bitterness, famine and lack from this nation and nations around the world in your mercy

Lord keep me in your divine protection away from every sickness of the body, soul and mind in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household terminate all evil report today in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has removed all bitterness and their source from my life. God has filled my life with overflowing and supernatural joy. His grace has removed all disgrace from my destiny. His truth shines divine light on my path. I will never live my life in regrets and pain. Henceforth I bask in the blessings of the Most High King all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...