Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Prayer from Roman 8:35-39

Song by Farlon Lyte

Nothing in this world 
Can seperate me from your love, 
From your love

Your love is higher than the mountains
Your word is deeper than the valley
Your love refreshes like the morning due your love unexplainable

Look at me now am more than a conquerer
your word is alive in me, is alive in me say
Look at me now am mlre than a
conquerer your word is alive in me, is alive in me

Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35‭-‬39 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Mighty God thank you for your word and the empowerment I receive daily through your word

Father increase in me the grace to stand in you and with you for the rest of my life

Lord help me through all trials and tribulations, give me grace to look up to you and hold on to your word forever

Lord whatever challenge that is before me, grant me victory over them

Lord never let me renounce my faith in you, even in the heat of life trials in Jesus name

Lord do not let me become a specimen or tool in the hands of the enemy of my soul

Lord concerning my household and I keep us under your wings and let us continue to live according to your will

Lord keep my feet standing strong in you, this end time don't let me fail You in any aspect

Lord at the end of this journey on earth do not let me be a cast away from your kingdom

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant us grace not to relent or derail from the path of righteousness in Jesus name

*Pray for soul wining*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Nothing will separate me from the Love of Christ. I am Loved by the Great I Am and my life is secured in Him forever. His presence tabernacles in my being always. I am a product of the life giving spirit. Jesus is doing great and mighty things in and through me. I will never be a cast away from the kingdom of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th August 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©



No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...