Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 July 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:25

Song by Maverick City

Yes, I'll still bless You
In the middle of the storm, 
In the middle of my trial
I'll still bless You
In the middle of the road,
When I don't know where to go

I'll still bless You 
In the middle of my storm, 
In the middle of my trial
I'll still bless You 
When I'm in the middle of the road and 
I don't know which way to go

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down, no

But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience. Romans 8:25 ESV

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word, thank you for the rememberance of your promises through your word in my life

Abba increase in me the faith to trust you through my waiting season

Lord help me to walk by faith not by sight and to please you in every step I take

Lord enlarge my coast beyond my imagination and glorify yourself

Lord even when it feel as if hope is slipping off, guide me and replace my strength with your strength

Lord increase in me, the capability to trust you and your word and never fall into the trap caused by doubt and fear

Lord as I have boasted in your name and with your name, let me carry the evidences that will cause men to see that I serve a living God

Lord bring me out of the low places and take me to the level of destiny fulfillment

I decree every room, organisation or systems where my name will be mentioned or displayed, sees the glory of God on my name and I receive favour in Jesus name

Lord even when I can't see or feel or know what is next, guide me, be my backbone and never put me to shame

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our story, let it end in praise in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me. My hope is built on Christ the solid rock. My season is directed by the one who controls seasons and time. I will not be afraid, I will not be disappointed and I will never be disadvantaged. My boast in God will manifest unending testimonies in all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 6:10-15

Song All the glory must be to the Lord For He is worthy of our praise No man on earth should give glory to Himself All the glory must be to ...