Search This Blog

Friday 5 July 2024

Prayer from Luke 17:18-19

Song by Ada Ehi

For the Lord himself is my portion
He lifts my head in glory
For my horn the Lord has exalted
He teaches me to prosper

I have come with stories to tell
I have come with, Testimonies
Take a look at me you can see it
Say you can call me, Testimony
It is my time and it is my season
All around me, Testimonies
And because the Lord is my shepherd
I shall never want

Everyday, testimonies
Everywhere, testimonies
See the word is working
And am so full of praise
In the morning, testimonies
And in the evening, testimonies
Now I tell the story
Of how I overcame
I testify, I testify

Was there no one found to return and to give thanks and praise to God, except this foreigner?” Jesus said to him, “Get up and go [on your way]. Your faith [your personal trust in Me and your confidence in God’s power] has restored you to health.” Luke 17:18‭-‬19 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for keeping your promises even when I was unfaithful you remain faithful

I receive wholeness from all infirmities and sicknesses in Jesus name

I decree my testimony will not be halfway it will be complete in Jesus name

I decree my life has become the haven of the supernatural, greater things are happening in my life

I decree I have the newness of Christ in and around me in Jesus name

I decree grace has cancelled all planned or unplanned disgrace from the pit of hell

I decree my long awaited testimony is manifesting henceforth

I decree I will not spend any stage of my life in sickness of the mind, sickness of the spirit, sickness of the soul or sickness of the body in Jesus name

I decree I function according to the plans of God for me, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, this is our new season, God has perfected all that concerns us, our healing is complete in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The perfecting hands of God rests upon my life, everything is aligned and working according to His purpose for me. God has completed what He started in my life. My testimony will not be aborted before it starts. Grace has changed my story, the glory of God envelopes my being daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 48:12-13

Song by William McDowell There's nothing like Your presence, Lord All I want is to be with You There's nothing like Your presence, L...