Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2024

Prayer from Mark 8:36

Song

When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
we'll sing and shout the victory!

And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?
Mark 8:36 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the word that daily inspire the truth in me 

Lord help me never to lose my soul for the riches and mundane things of this world

Lord help me, so I can focus on you, and my eternal home

Lord increase in me the zeal to live a righteous life so I do not perish with this world

Lord remove every idolatry that I am knowingly or unknowingly practicing that will destroy my chances of making heaven

Lord remove from me whatever you have not sown as a seed, that is constantly germinating destruction and condemnations

Holy one of Israel arise and turn my story around, let me experience your truth in all I do

Lord I stand in gap for all the people I know that are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour visit them today

Abba from today grant me grace to shine the light of the gospel even in the thickest darkness of this world

Lord let there be revival of souls around the world, deliver your people from eternal darkness and doom

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, keep us in the right standing with you until we see you in glory in Jesus name

*Pray for the salvation souls*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The entrance of the word of God, gives light and understanding. I no longer function in darkness, my life is enveloped in the light of Christ Jesus. I have encountered the truth and it has set me free. I am living for the one who is and is to come. I am a child of the King of kings, through me souls will come to the light of Christ in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 18:10

Song by Vashawn Mitchell Your name is a strong tower (Your name is a strong tower) I run in and I am safe  (I run in and I am safe) God my G...