Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2024

Prayer from Revelations 19:6,11-14

Song by CeCe Winans

I wish I could tell you
Wish I could describe it
But I can't contain it, can't keep it to myself
There aren't enough colors
To paint the whole picture
Not enough words to ever say what I found

Wonderful and beautiful
And glorious and holy
He is merciful and powerful
Who we talkin' about?
That's my king

We declare the glory
Give him all the honor
Altogether worthy
Who we talkin' about?
That's my king

There's no one before you
Yes, we will adore you
All of this is for you
Who we talkin' about?
That's my king
Jesus, you're my king,

Then I heard again what sounded like the shout of a vast crowd or the roar of mighty ocean waves or the crash of loud thunder: “Praise the Lord! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. Revelation 19:6‭, ‬11‭-‬14 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your name and glorify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the clarity and understanding I receive daily through your word

Lord Jesus thank you for paying the price for my salvation and salvation of souls yet unborn

Lord increase in me the zeal to worship and serve you for the rest of my life

Lord help me never to be driven by worldly desires in Jesus name

Lord help me to be fully dedicated to living for you and obeying your precepts always

Lord  let my heart be filled always with praises to you alone

Lord as I praise and worship you, let it be acceptable and be a sweet smelling savour to you

Lord at the end of my journey here on earth count me worthy of heaven, don't let me miss eternity with you in Jesus name

Lord, I stand in gap for as many who are yet to be saved either I know them or not this day let them have an encounter that will bring them out of darkness into light

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household take control over our total existence and let your will stand above the will of men concerning us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord rules and reigns in my life. I am on the Lord side, He is in control of everything. The earth is His footstool therefore I will never become a statistics of the dictates of the wicked. My light is shining daily because Jesus lives inside of me. The King of kings is in control of that which concerns me. I am living a destiny fulfilling life to the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...