Search This Blog

Sunday 28 July 2024

Prayer From John 8:28-30

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save


So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.” As he was saying these things, many believed in him.
John 8:28‭-‬30 ESV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth that lightens my soul through your word

Lord thank you for your grace that is eternally sufficient for me you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for giving me your identity and not allowing me perish in the desires of the wicked

Abba, you are the true God direct my path always in Jesus name

Lord with your authority, trample all negative authorities and cause a divine turn around in my life

Lord increase your capacity in me, and deliver me from the dictates of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord, I want to continually dwell in and feel your presence, negate every power that draws me away from your presence in my life

Lord  Jesus help my unbelief, give me grace to always believe your plans even when I can't fathom it with my human mind

Lord, help my household and I to live a life that please you, never let us be included in any evil statistics in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy the ploys of darkness of this world over this nation and let your light shine in all aspects

Lord help those in places of authority and leadership, fill their heart with your truth and let them do only what please you in Jesus name

Lord  over (mention) give me a new song and let me enjoy divine transformation in Jesus name amen

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, change our story, let us experience more of you in every area of our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live in Christ Jesus, His presence is forever in my life. The King of kings is in control of my destiny. I am in the light of the world so darkness has no place in me. His word is my manual, I do not function on human impulses but the supernatural direction of the Holy spirit. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Third Day Your love, oh Lord Reaches to the heavens Your faithfulness stretches to the sky Your righteousness is like the mighty mou...