Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 49:24-26

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

Here's my worship
Take joy in it
Make it your dwelling place
I wanna put a smile on your face

I present my heart to you
I present my live to you
I present my heart to you
I present my live to you

Here's my worship, smile
Here's my life Lord, smile
Here's my worship, smile
Here's my life Lord, smile

Can the prey be taken from the mighty, or the captives of a tyrant be rescued? For thus says the Lord: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children. I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬26 ESV


Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify you and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way, take control over my life and expose every hidden secret that I need to know

Lord let your mercy set me free from known or unknown confinement now in Jesus name

Lord deliver my family and I from every lawful captivity that has been causing havoc in our lives

I decree every confinement from the pit of hell destroying and maiming destinies is destroyed by fire

I decree every law, and policies that have me in captivity, in one way or the other is broken in Jesus name

I decree over every organisation that keeps children and people in illegal captivity, an end come to you today as the Lord expose your activities

I decree over this land every secret dungeon, keeping people unlawfully, lord arise and deliver them in your mercy

I decree anyone that has vouch to see my end or the end of my lineage without a given cause, today marks your end

I decree, I and all that belongs to me will not be sold into physical or non physical slavery in Jesus name

I decree over this nation, the mercy of God speaks, over unlawful acts that is causing the wrath of God in any way

I decree mercy of God, to calm all turbulence, in form of hurricane and floods in any part of the world in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the mercy of God has located us, nothing will go wrong, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name amen

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free, Christ Jesus has set me free from the captive of the mighty. He has covered me in the shadow of His wing. My life is hidden in Christ. In Him I am justified and glorified, because in Christ I live, move and have my being. I will never become a statistics of any evil occurrence or emergency. The one who watches over me neither sleeps nor slumber. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...