Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2024

Prayer from 1 Kings 18: 41-46

Song

Open the floodgates of Heaven
Let it rain, let it rain
Open the floodgates of Heaven
Let it rain, let it rain
Open the floodgates of Heaven
Let it rain, let it rain

Elijah said to Ahab, “Up on your feet! Eat and drink—celebrate! Rain is on the way; I hear it coming.” Ahab did it: got up and ate and drank. Meanwhile, Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bowed deeply in prayer, his face between his knees. Then he said to his young servant, “On your feet now! Look toward the sea.” He went, looked, and reported back, “I don’t see a thing.” “Keep looking,” said Elijah, “seven times if necessary.” And sure enough, the seventh time he said, “Oh yes, a cloud! But very small, no bigger than someone’s hand, rising out of the sea.” “Quickly then, on your way. Tell Ahab, ‘Saddle up and get down from the mountain before the rain stops you.’” Things happened fast. The sky grew black with wind-driven clouds, and then a huge cloudburst of rain, with Ahab hightailing it in his chariot for Jezreel. And God strengthened Elijah mightily. Pulling up his robe and tying it around his waist, Elijah ran in front of Ahab’s chariot until they reached Jezreel.
1 Kings 18:41‭-‬46 MSG


Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings

Lord thank you for your word, for the direction and clarity I receive daily through your word

Lord help me to always obey your instruction and take the necessary steps of faith at the right time

Lord over every dryness in my life, let the floodgates of heaven open and send your rain

Lord remove all famine and the appearance of famine from my life

Lord help my unbelief and let me experience the supernatural in my life

Lord destroy every delay in my supernatural encounter and evidences of answers to my prayers

Lord show yourself mighty above and beyond my expectations, let it manifest with speed

Lord let the little cloud become abundance of rain in my life

Abba destroy every negative feedback, and evil letter from their origin, do not let them see the light of day

Lord in anyway my lineage have been labouring under a closed heaven, I decree an end to any appearance of closed heaven henceforth

I command the heavens to open over my life and lineage, henceforth everything work in our favour

I decree every generational delay, that has made me function in cycles is broken permanently

I decree today marks the beginning of my new season and everything works out and ends in praise in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, nothing will be impossible for us, all things are working together for our good in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I decree heavens are opened for me. I no longer function in dry and forgotten situation. I function in abundance and overflow. What the enemy meant for evil, has been turned around for my good. The word of God is working for me, my faith has risen. I am in my new, I am soaring in my next level in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th July 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 5 : 35-39, 41-42

Song by Elevation Music When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did ...