Search This Blog

Monday 22 July 2024

Prayer from Matthew 14:24-30

Song

You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You

You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are
You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are

Even when I don't see it, You're working
Even when I don't feel it, You're working
You never stop, You never stop working
You never stop, You never stop working


Meanwhile, the disciples were in trouble far away from land, for a strong wind had risen, and they were fighting heavy waves. About three o’clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water. When the disciples saw him walking on the water, they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out, “It’s a ghost!” But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “Take courage. I am here!” Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.” “Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. Matthew 14:24‭-‬30 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I give you all the praise and glory for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father help me, hold me in your embrace and keep all harm away from me

Lord calm all storms around me and give me victory over the storm

Lord in your mercy, calm the seen and unseen storm in this nation in Jesus name

Lord my eyes are on you do not let me sink into the plans of the workers of iniquity

Lord as I trust you, uphold me to the very end, do not let my feet slip off the path of righteousness

Lord at this end time, help me to stay focused on you, to do your will and shine the light of the gospel

Lord help this nation, deliver your people from the plans of workers of iniquity

Lord  whatever seem like a quick sand, ready to swallow your purpose for me, put an end to them henceforth

Lord remove the fear of unknown that wants to jeopardize my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord through me, let the impossible situation become possible in Jesus name

Lord I stand in gap for as many who are tossed and pulled by issues of life, and are sinking, pull them out with your mercy

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, change our story for the best to the glory of your name in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God has settled all that concerns me, the mercy of God has found me. The storm has been stilled, my light is shinning. All elements of darkness has been eliminated. Grace has found me, Jesus has advocated for me in high places. I am a burning and shining light because Jesus lives in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...