Search This Blog

Thursday 11 July 2024

Prayer from Acts 15:25-26

Song by Kevin LeVar

In the atmosphere of faith miracles take place
The atmosphere of faith you can be change
In the atmosphere of faith miracle take place
In the atmosphere of faith you can be change

Do you wanna be change today
Wanna be changed
You can be changed
In the atmospere of faith
In the atmoshere you can be
It's in the atmosphere
It's in the atmosphere of faith

Why not you, Why not now
Why not right now
In the atmoshere of faith


But about midnight when Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; suddenly there was a great earthquake, so [powerful] that the very foundations of the prison were shaken and at once all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were unfastened.
Acts 16:25‭-‬26 AMP


Prayer 

Heavenly father I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word, and the faith instilled in me through your word

I receive divine strength that ignites my faith even in the middle of uncertainty in Jesus name

I receive grace to praise and trust God even when my faith is failing in Jesus name

I decree failure is not my portion, I have the grace  to turn impossibility to possibility in Jesus name

I decree my mouth is filled henceforth with praises and my confession aligns with the will of God for me

I decree my environment is ignited by the fire of the holy ghost, faith has risen and miracles are happening

I decree, I will carry evidences that seems like lies in all my expectations, mockers and doubters will turn to God through my testimonies

I decree the hands of God are upon me, nothing in my life can be snatched away by workers of iniquity

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we are walking in power, miracles are happening and we have the glory of God covering us all around in Jesus name

*Praise God in advance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is enveloped in the power of Christ. I function in the atmosphere of miracle because the glory of God is upon me. Nothing is impossible for me, all things work in my favour. The Lord has gone ahead of me, He is at my right hand, I will not be moved. My feet will not slip into the trap of the wicked, I stand firmly on Christ my solid rock. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...