Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 July 2024

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:12-13, 16-18

Song by Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
As often I breathe
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace
Daily as I live
Often as I breathe
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace

We cry Abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

Since this new way gives us such confidence, we can be very bold. We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory, even though it was destined to fade away. But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
2 Corinthians 3:12‭-‬13‭, ‬16‭-‬18 NLT


Prayer

Lord thank you for this wonderful new dawn and the privilege of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for your word that daily instils your truth in me

Lord take control over my life, direct my path and let me live a life that please you

Lord increase the confidence of being a carrier of your glory in me and let everyone that have an encounter with me experience the newness of Christ

Lord remove every veil, that covers  your glory from my lineage

Lord henceforth wherever my name is mentioned or I appear, let your glory envelope me

I decree I will never function in a forgotten state in Jesus name

I decree the outstretched hands of God is carrying me in this life journey and I will not stumble 

I decree through me, destinies will come to the knowledge of their creator in Jesus name

I decree my glory and that of my family will not wane before it shines

I decree I will not die untimely, I will fulfill my purpose of creation according to the plans of God

I decree, my destiny is surrounded by the everlasting power of Christ, I have received a new life and nothing can truncate my destiny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we have liberty in Christ Jesus and we can't be limited by known or known forces in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a carrier of God's glory, my glory is not covered by veil. Everywhere I go, Christ is seen through me. My light continues to shine brighter and brighter because Jesus is the light that I carry. I do not live an ordinary life, my life is extraordinary and I encounter the supernatural in all I do. Through me destinies are transformed and knowledge of Christ is known in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th July 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...