Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2024

Prayer from Psalms 137:5-6

Song by Maverick City

I'm already loved
I'm already chosen
I know who I am
I know what You've spoken
I'm already loved
More than I could imagine
And that is enough, oh-oh

Jireh, You are enough
Jireh, You are enough
And I will be content in every circumstance
Jireh, You are enough


If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!
Psalm 137:5‭-‬6 ESV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your holy name and magnify you for who you are

Thank you abba father for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the faith that rise in me through your word

Lord thank you for loving me even when I was a sinner you died for me

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me

Lord thank you for changing my story, and for divine turnaround beyond the reasoning of men

Lord thank you for divine promotion over all that concerns me

Lord thank you for bringing an end to the period of waiting and allowing it to end with great testimony

Lord thank you for destroying evil emergencies over my household and I you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for making this season my season of supernatural breakthrough on all sides

Lord thank you for setting above the plans of the wicked and for making me unreachable for them

Lord thank you for giving me rest on all sides in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for causing our season for greater exploit to manifest without delay and for crowing us with victory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord loves me, I feel His embrace daily. He has not forgotten me, the lies of the wicked cannot sow seeds of negativity in me. Jesus has changed my life. The stone the builder rejected has become the chief cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...