Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2024

Prayer from Romans 12:4-5

Song

To worship you I live
To worship you I live I live to worship you
To worship you I live
To worship you I live I live to worship you

Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.
Romans 12:4‭-‬5 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the gift of the body of Christ, help me Lord never to taint the body of Christ

Lord grant me grace to always uphold your will and never  rubbish the grace upon my life

Father increase in me the zeal to do that which is right always and upholds the body of Christ

Lord, never let me become an object of division in the body of Christ in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every negative influence from my spirit and soul, that want to render me useless to the body of Christ

Lord give me divine understanding, open my inner mind and renew my utterances henceforth

Lord eliminate every unwanted situation that surrounds me and constantly tests my faith

Lord eternal disgrace the works of the wicked and workers of darkness in and around me

Abba father, strengthen me in this journey of faith, let me shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go

Lord transform my destiny in a way, that your glory will be evident in me

Lord this week, let new doors of greater opportunity that births opportunities be opened unto me in Jesus name

Lord  eternal, erase from my life whatever will jeopardize my purpose in life and my chance of making heaven in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, increase your zeal in us, let us fulfill our purpose of creation in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am part of the body of Christ, my light will shine daily to lead people out of darkness into the one who is the everlasting light. I will not live a life of condemnation, the truth of Christ dwells inside of me daily. My path is directed by the great I Am, the Lord who sees me, has moved me from the level of impossibility to possibilities in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...