Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Prayer from Psalms 2:2-6

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see


The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”
Psalm 2:2‭-‬6 ESV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is ever sufficient for me and your mercy upon me

Lord arise in your mercy and scatter every gathering against your will that will affect your children

Lord nullify every plan from the pit of hell set to make lives unbearable for your children

Lord in your might terminate all unwanted circumstances that has risen against my destiny

Lord crown my effort with divine speed and manifestation

Lord destroy all unwanted news that wants to take my focus away from you

I decree every written ordinance from the pit of hell manifesting in and around me is totally destroyed

I decree grace has spoken over my life to terminate every evil emergencies

I decree this is my season, my time has come I will never lack any good thing

I decree all doors are opened for me, I walk by faith into the manifestation of the promises of God for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household this is our season of supernatural change and abundance in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is reigning in and through me. The truth of Christ has set me free from the lies of the kingdom of darkness. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus, therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Third Day Your love, oh Lord Reaches to the heavens Your faithfulness stretches to the sky Your righteousness is like the mighty mou...