Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2024

Prayer from Revelations 1:5-8

Song

Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
Sing His mercy and His grace;
In the mansions bright and blessed
He'll prepare for us a place.

When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
we'll sing and shout the victory!


and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:5‭-‬8 ESV

Prayer

Abba I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord sanctify my soul for you, and keep me in your ways forever

Lord help me to stay focus on the ultimate goal of making heaven and not stain my garment

Lord help me, so that I can uphold your name everywhere I go, so that through me you will be known to those who don't

Lord I pray for as many that I know or do not know that are yet to accept Christ as their Lord and saviour visit them today

Lord whatever I am doing or not doing that will lead to me missing heaven reveal them to me and grant me grace to do what is right

Lord increase in me the zeal to study your word and know you better as I run this personal salvation race

Lord deliver me from idolatry known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on this nation, remove every negative covering 

Lord in all I do, let me continue to be a burning and shining light that stands on the truth of the gospel

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will not become abandoned vessels in the kingdom of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. In Christ Jesus I live, move and have my being. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I run this race of life focusing on the ultimate goal of eternal life in Christ Jesus. I will not miss heaven in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...