Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2024

Prayer from Daniel 2:20-23

Song by PV Idemudia

You reign
You Ancient Zion's King
Kadosh Kadosh
You are mighty on your throne

Break forth
Oh spirit of the deep
Cry out kadosh
To the lamb upon the throne

Sing loud
Oh saints of God most high
Sing loud kadosh
To the lamb upon the throne

You are mighty on your throne
You are mighty on your throne
You are mighty on your throne
You are mighty on your throne

He said, “Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power. He controls the course of world events; he removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars. He reveals deep and mysterious things and knows what lies hidden in darkness, though he is surrounded by light. I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors, for you have given me wisdom and strength. You have told me what we asked of you and revealed to us what the king demanded.”
Daniel 2:20‭-‬23 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God, I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings I thank you for the grace to be alive among the living, you deserve all my worship

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord thank you for your word and the truth I receive daily through your word

Abba you are the one that enthrone and dethrone kings, in your might dethrone all evil authority and authoritarian in my life journey

Lord, whatever has been sent to destroy my faith in you, make them a stepping stone to increasing my faith in you

Lord arise over my situation and reveal all that I need to know in Jesus name

Lord help me in every situation, let my testimony become a channel that draws souls to you

Father fill my mouth and soul with unending praise in Jesus name

Lord destroy the wisdom of the world that is against your will for me

Lord let my praises increase as you do the supernatural and make the impossible possible in my life

Lord, thank you for removing all looming fog of negativity that wants to keep me subjected to plans and purpose of the workers of iniquity

Abba, thank you for giving me strength and wisdom to know the unknown and be a solution carrier everywhere I go

Lord thank you for endowing me with exceptional success in all that I do

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for this new season of back to back answers to prayers and thanksgiving you deserve all the praise

*Thank God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of kings has filled me with supernatural ability to excel in all I do. I have divine wisdom and strength to know and do what I do in an exceptional and excellent manner. I am not a failure or a victim. My life is an example of the one who God has favoured. Grace speaks for me, mercy speaks for me and I am daily hidden in the secret place of the Most High. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...