Search This Blog

Saturday 13 July 2024

Prayer from Jeremiah 33:2-3

Song by Tommy Walker

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
And He's seen each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

“Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:2‭-‬3 ESV


Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship your majesty because you are my king

Heavenly father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word, the instructions and directions I receive daily through your word

Lord , hear me when I call you according to your word and show me great and mighty things

Lord, you are my father, come through for me, and let it be early, do not let the enemy have the last laugh

Lord, over this nation, I pray that your mercy will speak in all aspect in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way and direct me in all aspects, let my life please you

Lord, wipe all tears of sorrow away and replace them with tears of joy

Father, arise on my behalf and vindicate me in all areas in Jesus name

Lord let all test and trials that I might be facing birth unending miracles in Jesus name

Lord, in this month let my expectations receive speed to manifest at the appointed time in Jesus name

Lord help me, grant me grace to live an upright and heaven worthy life to the very end

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, make a way for us in all areas and never allow the plans of the wicked see the light of day in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord knows me, He knows my name, He knows when I call and He will never leave nor forsake me. The King of kings has ruled in my favour, He has transformed my situation and destroyed the plans of the wicked in and around me in Jesus name amen. I am a victor and I will never be a victim.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...