Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2024

Prayer from Matthew 21:21

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

The son of God is lifted high
The son of God is lifted high
The son of God is lifted high
The son of God is lifted high

Oh, wonderful and glorious
Jesus the son of God is lifted high
Oh, wonderful and glorious
Jesus the son of God is lifted 



And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen.
Matthew 21:21 ESV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I worship you and honour your majesty

I give you the praise Jesus for who you are to me accept all the praise

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings, let your name be glorified

Oh Lord increase in me the grace to focus on you at all times

Lord terminate all the fear of unknown and doubt that wants to ridicule my faith

Holy one of Israel arise over my situation and let me experience divine turn around

I decree nothing will go wrong over all my expectations in Jesus name

I decree this week, all things align and work in my favour in Jesus name

I decree henceforth, I function in divine grace no death at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree all doors are opened, all gates are opened and all stones are rolled away in Jesus name

I decree evil conspiracy and their orchestrators are put to shame in Jesus name

I decree as I arise, I will not fall into the pit of the wicked in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we experience divine changes and turn around henceforth in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The son of God is lifted high over all that concerns me. The king of glory is at work in and through me. His grace and mercy has taken me from the valley to the mountain top. I am soaring higher and higher like an eagle. No evil emergencies is permitted in and around me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Third Day Your love, oh Lord Reaches to the heavens Your faithfulness stretches to the sky Your righteousness is like the mighty mou...