Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 July 2024

Prayer from Psalms 90:14

Song by Michael W Smith

Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You

I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And Step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

O satisfy us early with thy mercy; That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and glorify your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement of sin

Lord you are my God and ever present help, early will I seek you, hear me when I call you

Father let your mercy overshadow me and destroy the judgement of the wicked over me

Lord let your mercy and favour go ahead of me, cancel all evil reports and evil emergencies

Lord let your mercy, open new doors of breakthrough and divine upliftment for me

Lord as I seek you, come through for me and never let the enemy have the last laugh over my laugh

Father whatever has caused me to cry today let me experience a turn around of joyful news over them

Lord in any way the enemy is trying to turn my joyful news to news of sadness destroy the plans of the enemy

Lord in the remaining days of this year cancel all evil reports and negative news over my household and I

I decree over all my expectations, mercy and favour has gone ahead and it will end in praise

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, divine appointment is replacing all disappointment and we will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Mercy and goodness of God almighty surrounds me. Every verdicts is in my favour because Jesus is advocating for me. I am a carrier of His glory and mercy, nothing will go wrong in my life. The hands of God rests upon me each and everyday and I will always have reasons to shout for joy in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd July 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 17:18-19

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord himself is my portion He lifts my head in glory For my horn the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...