Search This Blog

Sunday 14 July 2024

Prayer from Psalms 108:1-4

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
to his feet your tribute bring;
ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
who like you his praise should sing?
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favour
to our fathers in distress;
praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to blame and swift to bless;
Alleluia, alleluia!
glorious in his faithfulness.

Father-like, he tends and spares us,
All our hopes and fears he knows;
in his hands he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes:
Alleluia, alleluia!
widely as his mercy flows.

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face;
sun and moon, bow down before him,
praise him all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise with us the God of grace.


My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart! Wake up, lyre and harp! I will wake the dawn with my song. I will thank you, Lord, among all the people. I will sing your praises among the nations. For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Psalms 108:1‭-‬4 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily inspires faith in me

Lord thank you for the preservation of life and divine protection over all that concerns us

Lord I am here acknowledging your greatness and power accept my praise

Lord increase in me the zeal to praise in all situations

Lord, never let my praise song or dance be replaced with the dance of sorrow or shame

Lord, henceforth let my household have reasons to praise you, let our shouts of praise increase each day

Lord thank you for your faithfuness and for never forsaking me through it all

Lord over (mention) I decree it has ended in praise, nothing will go wrong in Jesus name

Lord over this community, nation and the world at large, let all our praises to you be accepted

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, that which we have longed for and promised to rejoice over when we finally carry our evidence, thank you because it has been sorted and we return all glory and praise to you

*Spend time to praise God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My praise has begun, my praise is confusing the enemy. My sound and songs of praise will not be replaced by weeping or gnashing of teeth. The Lord has perfected that which concerns me. It has ended in praise, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...