Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:12-14

Song by Israel Houghton

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You, 
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters, 
nothing in this world will do
Jesus, You're the center, 
and everything revolves around You
Jesus, You, 

From my heart to the heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes, it's all about You


So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:12‭-‬14 ESV

Prayer 

Almighty God I worship you and honour your name for who you are

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over the judgement of sin

Lord thank you for your love for me and your peace that surpasses understanding of man

Lord thank you for the grace you have given to me through your word to know you more

Lord rid my life of every dependency on flesh and fleshy desire that hinders my spiritual growth

Lord help me to live for you everyday, never let me derail from the path of righteousness

Lord take the center stage of my life, let your light shine through me, around me and in me for the world to see

Father increase in me the zeal to obey you even when it is humanly impossible

Lord order my steps, let Holy spirit guide me in all my ways in Jesus name

Lord eliminate every unwanted situation that want to drag me into sinful and destructive nature

Lord purify my soul, let it be obedience to you only and let every soul destructive agents around me be terminated

Lord I stand in gap for as many who do not know you yet, today, let them have a personal encounter with you

Lord deliver this nation from the dictates of the kingdom of darkness, let your light shine over this nation

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, never let us become cast aways in your kingdom, at the end let us reign eternally with you in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is at the center of my life. He is all I live for. He is above the systems and policies of this world. I am nothing without Jesus Christ. In Christ, I live, move and have my being. I am a glory carrier, Christ has enveloped me in His presence. My life is a living testimony of the wonders of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th July 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...