Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2024

Prayer from Mark 7:25-28

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside

You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life
So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I can tell everyone I know

And I will praise you (forever)
I'll worship you (forever)
I'll give you glory (forever)
I'll give you all (forever)


Right away a woman who had heard about him came and fell at his feet. Her little girl was possessed by an evil spirit, and she begged him to cast out the demon from her daughter. Since she was a Gentile, born in Syrian Phoenicia, Jesus told her, “First I should feed the children—my own family, the Jews. It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.” She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even the dogs under the table are allowed to eat the scraps from the children’s plates.” Mark 7:25‭-‬28 NLT

Prayer

Mighty God I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Thank you Lord Jesus for this beautiful dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity your word gives me daily

Abba thank you for saving me even when I was a sinner you deserve the glory

Lord thank you for your mercy that made me qualify in areas I was deemed unqualified

Lord thank you for divine turn around in all aspects of my life

Father let me experience that change that will automatically bring transformation into every aspect of my life to the glory of your name

Abba in your mercy change my story, let my destiny receive divine transformation

I decree henceforth all that was dead that need to be alive in my life are coming to life in Jesus name

I cancel all negative report, every petition of negativity around my life are destroyed

I decree I am going into the level of divine promotion in all aspects of my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, this is a new season for us, all things are working for our good in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God of mercy has shown me compassion and changed my story. God has made me qualified even in areas I was unqualified. Jehovah has changed my story, what I have waited for is manifesting by His grace and mercy. I am a living testimony and a wonder generation. God is doing wonders in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd July 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lo...