Search This Blog

Thursday 28 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 46:

Song
Be thou exalted Lord
Hallelujah my soul shall praise your namr
Forever

Psalm 46:10-11 NIV
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

God is above every thing because He is God.

Prayer:
Lord  thank you for this day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you in total humility have mercy on me in all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

I decree to all raging storms in my life to be still in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Father every shameful situation planned for me, my family, church and nation turn them around to favour us in Jesus name amen.

Lord every threat from my enemies against my destiny turn them to nothing in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are my helper and deliverer show yourself mighty in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father give me directions in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...