Search This Blog

Monday 4 November 2013

Prayer from Matthew 6:22-23

Song
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you 2x
To see your high and lifted up
Shining in the light of your glory
Pour out your power and love
As we sing Holy Holy Holy
Holy Holy Holy
I want to see you

Matthew 6:22-23 NKJV
“The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

If your eyes are filled with darkness all you see and go into will be darkness.  God is able to remove that darkness and replace it with light because He is light.

Prayer:
Lord Jesus I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy on me in all my short coming in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the light of the world and I am your heir I pray that you remove every form of darkness in my life this day in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah every form of blindness in me spiritually, physically, maritally, mentally, financially deliver me this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord heal me of ignorance that has kept me bound in the position of darkness in Jesus name amen.

Lord open the eyes of my heart take away darkness, let me see you and your works all around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver my household, nation, community and church from all powers of darkness that is withholding our glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from all bad vision spiritually, mentally, maritally, financially and ministry wise in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
5/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...