Search This Blog

Friday 8 November 2013

PRAYER FROM PSALMS 119:133-135

Hymn.
William Williams

Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land.
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand.
Bread of Heaven, Bread of Heaven,
Feed me till I want no more;
Feed me till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing stream doth flow;
Let the fire and cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through.
Strong Deliverer, strong Deliverer,
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield;
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of deaths, and hell's destruction,
Land me safe on Canaan's side.
Songs of praises, songs of praises,
I will ever give to Thee;
I will ever give to Thee.

Psalms 119:133-135 KJV
Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.

God is the only true guide who never misleads or miss the way. He is God.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have falling short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for as many believers under opression physically, spiritually or any aspect this day Lord deliver them with your awesome power in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for guidance for as many on mission field and protection for them and their family in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for extraordinary guidance in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father give strength to us all in our weakness and at the verge of giving up in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah as many chosen vessel of endtime I pray for grace to fulfill the purpose you have called them for in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for the church at large that the coming of Christ will not be in vain in Jesus name amen.

Lord henceforth order our steps in your word and do not allow iniquity to take over us in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and the grace to stand in  and with you till we reach our Canaan in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
8/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...