Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

Prayer from Hebrews 11:6-7

Song
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, All fear is gone
Because I know, He owns my future
And life is worth a living
Just because He lives.

Hebrews 11:6-7 KJV
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

A Christians that lacks faith is filled with fear. To be able to achieve what God has in plan  for you, you must have faith either big or small.

Prayer
Lord thank you for today,  the breath of life and ability to function as human in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord increase my faith in you so I can achieve what you have in plan for me in Jesus name amen.

Every spirit of fear that is causing limitations for me in my financial life, spiritual life, academical life, marital life and all aspects of life Lord send it out  and replace it with faith today in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray that you empower me to always depend on your ability and save me from depending on man made ability in Jesus name amen.

Lord its only by faith that I can please you in all my ways Lord grant me the enablement to please you in Jesus name amen.

Lord at this end time Lord help me not to neglect my faith in you so that I won't be found wanting when you come to take your children home to reign with you in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my life, family,  church and all around me that henceforth we will operate in faith according to the will of God in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/11/2012

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...