Search This Blog

Friday 1 November 2013

Prayer from 2Peter2:13-15

Song
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you

II Peter 2:12-15 NKJV
But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They  are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and  are accursed children. They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Some curses are as a result of our doings against the will of God not man made.

Prayer
Father I thank you for the grace of life and the opportunity to witness this new month of November 2013 all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy  on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me and my household body soul and spirit fom all unrighteous wages that we are deeply sucked in, in Jesus name amen.

Lord in anyway I rose up against your authority either in the past or now that might have or has earned me purnishment Lord show your mercy on me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Lord today wash me clean of every curses I am neck deep in that is affecting my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree freedom by your mercy over myself and my household in Jesus name amen.

I decree that this month all garments of curses that has hindered my progress is taken off and burnt in Jesus name amen.

I decree freedom in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
1/11/2013

Happy New Month.
Hallelujah welcome to November 2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...