Search This Blog

Thursday 7 November 2013

Prayer from 1John4:4

Song
Crucified laid behind the stone
He lived to die
Rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
He took the fall and thought of me
Above all

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Prayer
Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for shedding your blood on calvary to redeem me and the whole world all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your glory come down and shine in and around me in Jesus name amen. 

Father let my life radiate your greatness and let the world come to know you through me in the name of Jesus amen.

Father I decree that this day will birth uncommon blessing and favour for me, my family,  church and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
7/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...