Search This Blog

Friday 15 November 2013

Praye from Psalms 22:26-28

Song
You are high and lifted up
There is no one like you
Halle  Halle Hallelujah

Psalms 22:26-28 KJV
The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord : and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the Lord's : and he is the governor among the nations.

There people that will eat and be satisfied are the meek. The word of God is forever true.

Prayer:
Thank you Jesus for grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord break me down and remould me in all areas so I can function the way you want me to in Jesus name amen.

Father every iota of pride in me flush it out today and make me humble from the inside out in Jesus name amen.

Father let my life shine the light of gospel and draw souls to you henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father renew me in all areas and fill me with a new song of worship in Jesus name amen.

Lord every self inflicted barriers in my way, with your mercy destroy them in Jesus name amen.

Lord open my eyes to see my wrongs that have held me bound and help me to scale through by your mercy in Jesus name amen.

Lord accept my sacrifice of thanks in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...