Search This Blog

Friday 15 November 2013

Psalms 22:29-31

Song
All to Jesus I surrender
Al to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live

I surrender all2x
All to thee my bleased saviour
I surrender all

Psalms 22:29-31 KJV

All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

God determines who becomes great on earth because all power is under His power.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all ways I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I surrender all unto you save me from the unknown that is hindering me from being who you want me to be in Jesus name amen.

Lord lead me and direct my path so I can partake in the blessings you have for me whilst I am alive in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray that my breakthrough will note meet me in the grave but while I am alive on earth and able in Jesus name amen.

Father cleanse me from all unrighteousness in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...