Search This Blog

Sunday 10 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 22:1-4

Song
He is able, abundantly able
To deliver and to save
He is able, abundantly able
To deliver those who trust in him

Psalms 22:1-4 KJV
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

God is always there for us even when we think He is not. All we need is to faithfully trust in Him and we would rejoice.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father you are merciful I pray you have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord in you alone is my trust see me through this phase of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father everything in me or around me that is hindering my cry to you from being heard remove them today in Jesus name amen.

Ancient of days you are unquestionable,  if this mountain before me is your will help me to breakthrough in Jesus name amen.

Lord I offer my sacrifice of praise to you let it be like a sweet smelling savour and accept it in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for a victorious and divine encounter day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/11/2013
Happy Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...