Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 30:3-5

Song
I will bless the Lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name.

Majesty worship His majesty
Unto Jesus be all glory, power and praise
Majesty kingdom authority
Flow from His throne
Unto His own His anthem raise

So exalt lift up on high
The name of Jesus
Magnify come glorify
Christ Jesus the King

Psalms 30:3-5 KJV
O Lord , thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord , O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

God is worthy of our praise at all times. Remember He has brought you and I from the miry clay to a solid ground Hallelujah.

Prayer;
Almighty father the giver of life and breath of life I worship and thank you for another day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I acknowledge I am a sinner saved by grace I pray you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of glory in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for keeping me alive and not allowing me to go into the pit I give glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Holy are you Lord God almighty I bow before you in worship accept my worship in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for not casting me into the pit in anger but for showing me your immeasurable mercy and redeeming me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Father I declare and decree that my morning has come therefore I will rejoice and continuously give thanks in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for making me victorious over depression and thoughts that has made me weep, thanks for filling me with your joy in Jesus name amen.

I decree the blessings of God, glory of God upon me, my family, friends, church, nation and all that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
6/1/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...