Search This Blog

Monday 4 November 2013

Prayer from Acts 9:17-19

Song
There is none Holy as the Lord
There is non beside him
Neither is there are any rock like our God
There is none Holy as the Lord

Acts 9:17-19 NKJV
And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized. So when he had received food, he was strengthened. Then Saul spent some days with the disciples at Damascus.

Prior to this occurence saul who later became Apostle Paul was spiritually blind. Until He met the Lord on his way to Damascus. As believers you can remain spiritually blind until the Lord visits you.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord for this day and the breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah release me from unseen forces driving me away from the purpose of my creation in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray this day that you set me free from scales that is causing spiritual blindness in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father every act of disobedient in me take it away Lord and increase my level of obedient to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to live a fulfilling life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
4/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...