Search This Blog

Saturday 9 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 27:1-2

Song
You are the pillar that holds my life2x
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life

Psalms 27:1-2 KJV
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Fear is of the devil faith is of God.

Prayee
Lord Jesus thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you are my confidence therefore I walk on my fear and destroy the effect of fear in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord of lords I decree in your name into my life that fear becomes a thing of the past in Jesus name amen.

Lord every plan of enemies concerning me, my family, church, community,  children and nation that will make us mourn or be mourned I cancel them in Jesus name amen.

Lord speak the word of life into every dead or dormant situations in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Every plan against the will of God for me, my family,  church, community and nation go back to your sender in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are our strength, strong tower and hiding place therefore nothing evil shall befall us in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
9/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...