Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

Prayer from Daniel5:19-20

Song
I have a father, Almighty Father
He is King of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Jehovah the man of war
Your mercy endureth forever and ever
Oh praise His Holy name.

Daniel 5:19-20 KJV
And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down. But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:

Whatever position we find ourself is temporal,  if we go against the will of God He will purnish us because He is our father. Never allow pride to rule you because the aftermath is disastrous.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life all glory and honour to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray that any path I will tread on that will result to my destruction do not allow me to  tread on it in Jesus name amen.

Father whatever position I will attain of have attained help me to function according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord is there anything I have done in the past or I am doing that has made my glory depart this day have mercy upon me and restore my glory according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray that you deliver me from any hardness of heart in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Lord help me to be dead to self and seek you diligently in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer

17/11/2012

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...